Time：2020.06.26 Source：Roller Bearings Suppliers
Needle roller bearings are roller bearings with cylindrical rollers. The rollers are both thin and long relative to their diameter. This type of roller is called a needle roller. According to the needle bearing model table query, needle roller bearings include: needle roller bearings without inner ring, needle roller bearings with inner ring, needle roller bearings with drawn outer ring and full complement needle roller bearings, etc.
According to the different types of needle roller bearings For the sake of understanding, Wuxi Spark Bearing Co., Ltd tells you about the specific installation methods of needle roller bearings based on the understanding of bearing installation methods.
Installation method of full complement needle roller bearings
1. When installing a full complement needle roller bearing, the auxiliary sleeve is used;
2. The auxiliary roller or auxiliary sleeve holds the needle roller so that the needle roller does not fall out, and the journal lifts the needle roller with its own chamfer;
3. As the needle bearing moves slowly inward on the journal, the auxiliary roller or auxiliary sleeve will slowly withdraw until it is installed in the working position.
4. The outer diameter of the auxiliary roller and auxiliary sleeve should be 0.1-0.3mm smaller than the shaft diameter. When installing, first coat the inner surface of the outer ring of the bearing with grease, and place the needle roller against the inner surface (the gap should be left when putting the last needle roller).
5. Then push the auxiliary roller or auxiliary sleeve that replaces the journal or bearing inner ring into the outer ring hole, and align its end face with the end face of the bearing inner ring installed on the shaft or the end face of the bearing inner ring that has been installed on the shaft, and then use pressure Machine or hand hammer to apply pressure. Need bearing WSBC NUTR30 24136CC/W33, pls click here.
Needle bearing installation
1. Apply a thin layer of lubricating oil to the outer diameter of the auxiliary sleeve and insert it into the outer ring of the bearing, so that the auxiliary sleeve and the outer ring of the bearing form an annular hole, and then install a needle in the annular hole.
2. After installing the needle roller, use the working shaft to push out the auxiliary sleeve.
Needle bearing installation without inner ring or outer ring
1. During installation, you can first apply a thin layer of grease to the rolling surface of the shaft or housing hole, and place the needles in turn on the grease at the installation site.
2. There should be a gap when placing the last needle, and the size of the gap should be 0.5mm on the circumference of the needle bearing.
3. The last needle roller cannot be hard packed, or one less needle roller is installed, because the bearing will be stuck and cannot be rotated during hard extrusion;
4. When installing less, the gap is too large, it is easy to cause the needle roller to twist and break when the bearing runs.
Installation method of drawn cup needle roller bearings
1. Due to the thin outer wall, needle roller bearings should not be installed with a hammer, but should be pressed in with a press.
2. Because the pressure is uneven when the hand hammer is struck, it is easy to cause local deformation of the outer ring of the needle bearing. PWTR3072-2RS 24136CCK30/W33
Tips: The needle bearing has a large bearing capacity and is suitable for the support structure with limited installation dimensions. The surface of the journal is hardened as a rolling surface. The bearing is press-fitted into the seat hole without axial positioning.
Bearings should be filled with appropriate amount of grease before installation. Normally, no lubrication is required after assembly. BK type bearings are used in the support of the journal without protruding ends. The end faces are closed to seal and can withstand small axial movements.